[OSM-legal-talk] OGC Geospatial Rights Management Summit

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Fri Jun 5 16:10:12 BST 2009

Hi all,

Maybe this is a bit off-topic for this list, but I've noticed that the OGC has
set up a conference for jun 22th, about something called "Geospatial Rights
Management":

http://www.opengeospatial.org/event/090622georm

I see that there will be quite some talks about geodata licensing, including
CC (sadly, no ODbL).

I wonder if some legal-savvy OSM user could attend and return to the list with
some impressions?

Cheers,
--

Truth is the most valuable thing we have -- so let us economize it.
		-- Mark Twain