[OSM-legal-talk] OGC Geospatial Rights Management Summit

Tim Waters (chippy) chippy2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 08:13:15 BST 2009

I find the idea of DRM being used to help ensure and enforce copy-left to be
quite interesting. (But doubt this conference will cover that)

On Jun 9, 2009 6:31 AM, "SteveC" <steve at asklater.com> wrote:

I could in theory make it, and I even considered it for about 10
seconds... but I couldn't think what I'd get out of it other than
frustration.

DRM for maps, sorry GeoDRM... what can you say but FAIL ?

Best

Steve

On 5 Jun 2009, at 08:10, Iván Sánchez Ortega wrote: > Hi all, > > Maybe this
is a bit off-topic fo...