[OSM-legal-talk] Privacy and Terms

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Wed Jun 24 06:56:13 BST 2009

Dear all

One of the things that's resulted from getting help with the license
process is that it's been noticed we don't have a lot of the legal
furniture, and thus protection and clarity, found frequently
elsewhere. We've been offered some fairly standard privacy and terms
of use policies:

	http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Privacy_Policy_-_Discussion_Draft
	http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Terms_of_Use_-_Discussion_Draft

We've put them up for your input as step 1. These aren't even
recommended by us just yet, but to start a discussion on anything that
may be bad (or maybe good - that would be novel!) with them?

Best

Steve