[OSM-legal-talk] A simplification of the agreement on the signup page.

Nic Roets nroets at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 16:53:49 GMT 2009

Has the ODbL been finalized yet ? If not it will either need to read
something like "ODbL version X or later".

I support you and I would like to go even further. Namely any license
that the OSMF chooses. But at least one of the OSMF members (Mikel?)
was opposed to it because it's so easy to get OSMF membership (and as
a consequence a controlling majority on the board).