[OSM-legal-talk] Todays (thurs) license working group call

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Fri Mar 6 04:53:47 GMT 2009

¡hola!

We didn't make it through everything we wanted to, so we resolved to
spend another couple of hours on Friday completing things.

However, we did make progress on the plan which Grant has updated on
the wiki. We also want to get a bunch of questions answered from a
legal PoV and to that end we'd like your help in pulling together
things from the use cases and open issues in to a concise list to be
emailed. This is probably pretty easy as it is just copying the most
pressing things from each page in to a succinct list, on another wiki
page (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Data_License/
Email_to_send maybe?). Of course I could do this myself but we thought
it would be better for you, the community, to choose what to ask
about. Any volunteers? In addition we'll go through the use cases
which need more explanation. If you want to help put together this
email we'll send it Friday night pacific time if that works (which
gives all day Friday). If not I'm happy to do it or we can wait.

Best

Steve