[OSM-legal-talk] Legal review by ITO lawyer

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed May 6 21:55:49 BST 2009

Just to let you know that  we have now received an update to the legal
review we did of the ODbL license from our lawyer. We have forwarded
this to the ODC for an initial response and are in discussion on a few
points.

Some of the issues have been resolved, some are issues for the OSMF
not ODC, some are minor and can in our opinion be ignored and some
remain.

We should be in a position to publish the results tomorrow.

Regards,

Peter Miller
ITO World Ltd