[OSM-legal-talk] PublicEarth and their Terms of Use

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Wed Nov 18 14:34:03 GMT 2009

They are using OSM data.

If you look at Cambridge, UK, for instance, you'll see the entry for Kettles Yard and The Junction have both been credited to OSM.

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
http://WWW.ITN.CO.UK
P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?