[OSM-legal-talk] decision removing data

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 05:30:38 BST 2010

On 5 August 2010 12:59, SteveC <steve at asklater.com> wrote:
> This is simple straw man crap. 80n invents a deadline, proceeds to piss off everyone, take all our time and thus slow things down, then declare we're not meeting the deadline.

Regardless I've communicated with some older contributors in recent
times that flat out refuse to do anything with OSM until the license
is sorted out because they're worried that their contributions will
ultimately be a waste of time, the longer this goes on the increasing
number of people are going to be hesitant about contributing...