[OSM-legal-talk] decision removing data

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Thu Aug 5 14:36:59 BST 2010

Anthony wrote:
> And who told you that OSM is a collection of unoriginal facts?

I did, last time I did some mapping. I faithfully recorded where the paths,
gates and stiles were, rather than pulling some fictitious locations out of
my ass.

I realise that you've been far too busy trolling the mailing lists this year
to actually do much mapping, given that
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Anthony%20/edits shows the grand total of
six tiny edits in the last six months. But, you know, some of us are in this
project to make a map, not just for the mailing list lulz.

Richard