[OSM-legal-talk] Contributo terms (was : decision removing data:

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Thu Aug 5 16:15:47 BST 2010

David Groom wrote:
> personally I'm still waiting for a reply to the question I asked on
> this list on 20 July entitled "Query over Contributor Terms".

Just as a reminder, the address of the Licensing Working Group is not
legal-talk at openstreetmap.org . :)

If you have a 'blocker'-type issue and the varied opinions advanced on this
list don't resolve it to your satisfaction, you should ask LWG directly
and/or suggest a better option to them. As previously posted I have
suggested a modification to CT in private mail to them.

cheers
Richard