[OSM-legal-talk] License Change - moving forward

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 14:43:12 BST 2010

On 10 August 2010 23:41, John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10 August 2010 23:39, Dave Stubbs <osm.list at randomjunk.co.uk> wrote:
>> I suggest you fit into the "wait and see" category above.
>
> That's unfortunate, because then we can't model how many support ODBL,
> but don't support the CTs...

In fact my earlier suggestion would give us more information so we are
better able to do this, instead of asking if people support PD, ask if
they require SA and/or BY, if they say no you can imply PD, if they
say yes you can better model how much data will be kept based on
different assumptions and/or criteria...