[OSM-legal-talk] Contributor Terms review

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Thu Aug 26 10:56:15 BST 2010

Mike

thanks for the update.

Regards

David

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Collinson
  To: Licensing and other legal discussions.
  Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 10:20 AM
  Subject: [OSM-legal-talk] Contributor Terms review

  The License Working Group met Tuesday.  Most, if not all, comment at the moment is on the Contributor Terms.  Therefore we will devote next week's meeting (Aug 31) entirely to going though each issue already raised. We will then pass these on to legal counsel for review. When we get a response, we will then look whether they can best be dealt with by clarificatory statements or clarificatory changes to the Terms themselves.  We are not at this point looking to making any major changes to the way the Contributor Terms, but of course cannot completely rule that out.

  Mike
  License Working Group