[OSM-legal-talk] [OSM-talk] ODbL vs CC-by-SA pros and cons

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 31 05:44:27 BST 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 1:40 AM, Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2010, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>> actually I feel that you treated this issue a little negligent. The
>> import guidelines stated since 5 March 2008 (quote):
>> "At the time of writing (spring 2008),

For me, I heard about the new license, but  never considered that this
new license would be incompatible.
yes, I was negligent in understanding this important fact, but I find
it also a bad idea (no compatibility).
anyway, I don't fully understand the new license and really, being
conservative, I will wait until it works and then jump on the boat
later.
mike