[OSM-legal-talk] [OSM-talk] Community vs. Licensing

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Tue Aug 31 07:31:06 BST 2010

Anthony wrote:
> [Jane Smith]
> > copyright are the chains of the modern worker, holding to the
> > means of Production.
>
> Are there any moderators here?
> Can we get this troll banned please.

I'm the list administrator for legal-talk. I'm not quite sure what offence
'Jane Smith' might have committed that would cause you to want her to be
banned. She is clearly posting under a fake name: so are at least two other
people here. She is posting HTML messages and can't quote properly: same
applies to at least one other person here. She is trolling: and yes, at
least one other person here has publicly vowed (elsewhere) that they will
continue to be deliberately "disruptive" on the OSM lists.

I'd suggest the best course of action is, as ever, Please Do Not Feed The
Trolls.

cheers
Richard