[OSM-legal-talk] some interesting points from the bing license

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Wed Dec 1 10:33:02 GMT 2010

Andrew Harvey wrote:
> Is this available from Microsoft somewhere or a Microsoft web site?

It was posted on OpenGeoData by a Microsoft employee and I had a copy
e-mailed to me (in advance) by a Microsoft employee. Like I've said at least
twice now :) , it may need some firming up so please don't expect every 'i'
to be dotted and 't' to be crossed quite yet, whether in terms of language
or hosting.

cheers
Richard