[OSM-legal-talk] some interesting points from the bing license

Sam Larsen samlarsen1 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 09:29:06 GMT 2010

----- Original Message ----

"you cannot create permanent, offline copies of the imagery"
Isn't this why we couldn't use SPOT imagery for HOT in Pakistan using Potlatch -
we were only able to use JOSM (& others) due to local caching of tiles in
Potlatch.  Is this an issue?

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2010_07_Pakistan_Floods/Imagery_and_data_sources#SPOT_.282008.29