[OSM-legal-talk] Someone already had a look at the Bing Terms of Use?

Renaud MICHEL r.h.michel+osm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 10:33:18 GMT 2010

Le dimanche 05 décembre 2010 à 11:16, Manuel Reimer a écrit :
> is it secure to use Bing? Any license risks? Could Microsoft, at some
> day, just  force us to remove everything with "source=Bing" on it? Am I
> forced to have this "source" tag there? Should stuff, taken from Bing,
> be verified via GPS track at some time to get the data secure?

I also would like to know if this is fine, and I add another question:

Is it OK to use bing imagery when you have accepted the contributors term,
as I have explicitly accepted them (version 1.0), and every mapper who
registered after March 2010 (correct?) are also contributing under CT 1.0?

--
Renaud Michel