[OSM-legal-talk] Translations of Contributor Terms

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Tue Feb 16 17:45:08 GMT 2010

When the new Contributor Terms are really complete (not yet) we will need Italian and French translations pretty fast in accordance with the laws of those countries for the original version to be in native language.

We have a couple of avenues that may help us with that but nothing finalised yet, if you can help or know someone who can please contact Henk Hoff, CC'd.  We do have fund available but would obviously prefer pro bono!  As these will be legally binding, a lawyer or law firm translation service is needed.

In addition, it will be helpful, but not a necessity, to have informal versions in other languages. Help also appreciated.

Mike
License Working Group