[OSM-legal-talk] Import of Korea from Yahoo

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Tue Feb 23 21:28:12 GMT 2010

Jonas,

Getting in touch with the user courteously is certainly the best start.

Andrew Errington, CC'd, hosts talk-ko and may also be able to help.

If first steps do not resolve, the OSMF Foundation's Data Working Group [1] can provide help. Most or all are members of this list anyway.

Mike

 [1]
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Groups
data at osmfoundation.org