[OSM-legal-talk] Query about existing users agreeing to the contributor terms

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Tue Jul 20 17:39:38 BST 2010

At some time in the future existing contributors will be asked to agree to
the contributor terms.

The tense of some of those terms concerns me:

>From the introductory paragraph "...rights in any Contents that You choose
to submit..."

>From paragraph 1 "You agree to only add........"

The tense of both these relates to current and future edits, so I presume
these contributor terms are not intended to cover my existing edits.

Can that be confirmed?

David