[OSM-legal-talk] legal-talk mailing list archive is broken

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Jun 8 14:37:25 BST 2010

Hi,

    for some reason, the mailing list archive has been renumbered. When
I search for something in Google now, I will find a mailing list post,
wen when I click on the link, I see something else. Go back, click on
"cached", and see the real thing.

See e.g. this article from 2007 in which another article is referenced:

http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/legal-talk/2007-March/000179.html

however if you click on the link you are led to a completely different
article than the one the link was pointing to originally!

Can it be fixed?

Bye
Frederik