[OSM-legal-talk] Open Data Definition at OSCON

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Wed Jun 30 03:07:20 BST 2010

I'm running a BOF at OSCON[1] on Wednesday night July 21st at 7PM, with
the declared purpose of writing an Open Source Definition for Open
Data.  Safe enough to say that the OSD has been quite successful in
laying out a set of criteria for what is, and what is not, Open
Source.  I think we can and should do the same thing for Open Data.

Will you join me there?

[1] http://www.oscon.com/oscon2010

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog