[OSM-legal-talk] OS Opendata & the new license

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Sat Oct 2 00:18:05 BST 2010

  This message has gone OT.

On 01/10/2010 19:38, SteveC wrote:
> Both are very easy to discover. Hell, you can even get my phone number
> from my website.

What do you want, a medal?

> The hint is in the signature.

> You on the other hand actively hide your real name,

And how does that detract from a persons argument?

Broadcasting the fact you think a contributor, who disagrees with you,
should be banned  purely because they have a nickname is:

petty/puerile/childish/insecure/inept/pompous/arrogant

Please, take your pick.

But above all, it's irrelevant.
----

The fact I still haven't had a definitive answer to my simple question
(I was the OP) without caveats being added (even by you) only proves
that there's an argument/discussion to be made.

I can't make an informed decision about which way I should go until I
have concrete evidence about what will happen with the data, in all it's
forms, that I have added.

Steve, you should take a step back & look at the whole scenario.

Cheers
Dave F.