[OSM-legal-talk] OS Opendata & the new license

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Sat Oct 2 23:54:54 BST 2010

On Oct 1, 2010, at 6:54 PM, Anthony wrote:
> Where are you getting this information, anyway?  I'd like to ask you
> kindly to stop lying about me.  I have never been banned from
> Wikipedia.

So you're not Anthony DiPierro then? Or are you merely playing with semantics that you weren't kicked, but your reverts and trolling were moderated?

	http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Anthony_DiPierro&oldid=127296822

Money quote: "Anthony is a troll if there ever was one. If needed, I can make a long list detailing his trolling, including his frivolous copyright complaints, his sabotaging of VfD, his creation of a purposeless Wikipedia fork named "McFly," and his nonsensical article edits. His useful contributions, on the other hand, are negligible. I propose a permanent ban."

That all sounds very familiar. Anthony if this isn't you please do tell who you are then?

While we're at it - is John Smith actually Duane Groth?

	http://www.ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2008/msg01341.html

I don't think OSM should become a honey pot or home for a loose band of trolls who've had various run ins with every other major project.