[OSM-legal-talk] list of user IDs having accepted the contributor terms

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Oct 10 23:52:04 BST 2010

Hi,

Anthony wrote:
> If the contributor terms change, will there be two separate lists
> kept, or does the list get reset, or what?

No, the will not be reset.

If the terms should be changed, then we will have two groups of
contributors, one having agreed to terms "A" and one having agreed to
terms "B". As long as any future action by OSMF is within the
intersection of "A" and "B" - and this is what it would have to be -, it
does not matter who signed which.

All suggestions that I have heard of were about narrowing down the
contributor terms, i.e. "B" would be a subset of "A", so that the
intersection of both would always be "B".

Bye
Frederik