[OSM-legal-talk] [OSM-talk] Community vs. Licensing

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:31:47 BST 2010

On 1 September 2010 19:22, Andy Allan <gravitystorm at gmail.com> wrote:
> And wage a campaign of reverting pages on the wiki[1], or hiding major

Shhh don't mention the thread on the tagging list about this, it might
distract people....

> changes behind the "minor edit" flag[2]. And the seemingly

Which minor edit(s) were mine exactly?

> never-ending inane rebuttals of everyone else on the mailing lists
> leading to simply unbelievable volumes of email[3].

Is that worst dirt you guys could dig up on me?

No affairs with hookers, no affiliations with seedy underworld
figures, no bribes to cops even, I'll have to remember to try harder
in future...