[OSM-legal-talk] OS Opendata & the new license

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Thu Sep 16 15:47:01 BST 2010

  On 16/09/2010 15:08, David Groom wrote:

> When you say "new licence" what do you mean exactly? Do you mean the
> ODbL licence on its own , or the ODbL combined with the proposed CT's.

I was under the impression they were joined at the hip & you can't have
one without the other. Am I wrong?

> If you inlcude the CT's, then do you mean CT version1.0 which people
> are currently signing up to, or the working draft of a new version 1.1?

Well, let's say both & do a contrast & compare.
Is the new shiny 1.1 going to make a difference?

Let's also include people like me, who signed up a year ago (non CT) but
have been exploiting the OS data since it was made available.

Err... Do you have a link to CT1.1? Can't find it in wiki search. All
links goto 1.0

Cheers
Dave F.