[OSM-legal-talk] OS Opendata & the new license

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Fri Sep 17 21:36:46 BST 2010

  On 17/09/2010 19:05, Robert Kaiser wrote:
> David Groom schrieb:
>> You cant simply rely on the attribution requirements in CT Clause 4 to
>> give compatibility with CC-BY-SA
>
> I don't think anyone said that or relied on that. The topic here is OS
> Opendata compatibility, not CC-BY-SA.

Precisely. Can we please drag this discussion back to it's origin:

OS Opendata compatibility with the new proposed license & Contribution
Terms as they're worded *at this moment*.

*Not* as you think/assume/guess they might be in the future.

As I said before *please* keep it clear, concise & accurate; with
guesses kept to a minimum.

Cheers
Dave F.