[OSM-legal-talk] OS Opendata & the new license

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Fri Sep 17 22:15:31 BST 2010

  On 17/09/2010 21:42, John Smith wrote:
> On 18 September 2010 06:36, Dave F.<davefox at madasafish.com>  wrote:
>> *Not* as you think/assume/guess they might be in the future.
> That's the problem, the CTs aren't specific enough to deal with future
> changes, and this is one of the outstanding issues that makes them
> incompatible with cc-by/attribution data:
1) My question was about the new license not cc-by. Your point should be
(& probably already has been) discussed in another thread.

2) My question was about how the new license/CT is worded *now* not in
the assumptive future.

I know it doesn't make for a good argumentative discussion, but I really
would like pain & simple facts. (Here's living in hope!)

Cheers
Dave F.