[OSM-legal-talk] OS Opendata & the new license

kevin at cordina.org.uk kevin at cordina.org.uk
Wed Sep 29 13:20:15 BST 2010

That is only true if 100% of the data is removed.

My statement is correct in terms of the data in the database at the time the new licence is applied.  If there is any residual data then the new licence has to be dictated by the data source licence, otherwise there is a breach of the source licence.

There seems to be consensus that removing all OS (for instance) derived data will be impossible, therefore there needs to be compatibility or a breach.

Kevin