[OSM-legal-talk] Are CT contributors are in breach of the CC-BY-SA license?

Francis Davey fjmd1a at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 14:28:30 BST 2011

On 17 April 2011 14:23, Rob Myers <rob at robmyers.org> wrote:

> Have you bought this up on cc-community?
>
> If not please could you. :-)

That hadn't occurred to me. I'm afraid I tend to be reactive - time's
a bit limited for anything else. Also I assume they have expensive (or
at least skilled) lawyers who wouldn't be particularly pleased about
having their licences criticised by an outsider. Also, I picked the US
version since that's a fairly wide example of 3.0, and US legal
drafting is (a) something I'm not qualified to do; and (b) (imho)
horrid.

But if you think it would be worth doing, then I'm happy to say so
somewhere. Where's a good place to say it?

--
Francis Davey