[OSM-legal-talk] Review of Articles of Association - Request for legal counsel

Henk Hoff osm at toffehoff.nl
Fri Apr 29 08:33:12 BST 2011

Hi all,

The OSMF Strategy Working Group has been tasked with looking at the
Articles of Association[1], which is the legal document that governs OSMF.

The current list of issues that we are looking at is documented on the
wiki at:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Strategic_working_group/Articles_of_Association_Review

If you would like to participate in the discussion, you're welcome to
join our weekly meetings on IRC every Monday.
We're now specificly looking for a lawyer how can help us with drafting
a revised version of the AoA. So, if you are a lawyer with knowledge of
English law, the Companies Act and writing AoA, let us know. Or, if you
know someone that is, let us know as well.

Cheers
Henk

  [1] http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association