[OSM-legal-talk] I want my access back

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Wed Aug 10 09:50:42 BST 2011

It's OSM that obliges users to contribute CC-BY-SA
and it's OSM that obliges users to contribute ODBL.

But many of us want to contribute PD and do not want
to comply with any CT at all. PD data does not need a
complicated and binding CT as the current one.

And the current situation is not possible to contribute PD data
at all.

So the situation would have been much improved if there
were a sign up as PD user with a very simple PD-CT.

Gert