[OSM-legal-talk] I want my access back

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Aug 10 10:21:06 BST 2011

Am 10.08.2011 10:50, schrieb ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen:
> So the situation would have been much improved if there
> were a sign up as PD user with a very simple PD-CT.

I fail to see how a "PD-CT" could be significantly simpler than the already
(I would say too simple) simple current CTs.

Ok all the voting stuff could be left away since essentially the data
could be
distributed under any license the OSMF chooses without referring back to
the mapper.

I just had to chuckle to myself, imagining the storm of complaints that a
license change vote without the "PD-CT" accepters would cause.

Simon