[OSM-legal-talk] I want my access back

Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer olaf at amen-online.de
Sun Aug 14 18:14:07 BST 2011

[Henk Hoff, 14.08.2011, 19:00]:
> If contributing in 3 different months during the last year would be too much
> of a burden, are you then really involved?

If the sysadmins block your account because they want to force through a
future CT update that you deem problematic, then it is simply not possible to
contribute in 3 different months. The situation would change dramatically if
the sysadmins were to guarantee that they will never remove edit rights as
they currently do.

At least one sysadmin has stated on this list that the legal team should
ignore my concern about the wording of the CT, claiming that the sysadmins
will always act responsibly. At the same time, he said that the sysadmins are
not responsible for the action of blocking my edit right because the legal
team has asked them to do so. I interpret this to mean that no one is willing
to act with responsibility, and that my concern is therefore valid.

Olaf