[OSM-legal-talk] I want my access back

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Aug 15 22:39:46 BST 2011

Nobody has claimed that everything leading up to the license changed was
handled perfectly, with hindsight I would suspect that a couple of
things would
have been handled differently by everybody involved.

But I have not seen anything that would indicate that the outcome of
any such better (from a formal point of view) process would have been
different than what we got from what actually happened (ok, naturally
we would now be arguing over what a valid contributor vote should have
been 4 years ago, but it would still be arguing over process, not the
result).

Could we, just perhaps, at last get over the continuous bickering about
stuff
that transpired a long time ago and move on?

With other words: please get a life.

Simon