[OSM-legal-talk] V1 Object Statistics

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Aug 24 08:09:48 BST 2011

I've fixed another issue that distorted the overall numbers (the per
user stats were correct), regenerated
everything with the current full history dump (from June), and added a
couple of further countries.

Overall, the situation seems to be substantially better than I would
have expected, the direct losses from
object creators that haven't agreed to the CTs would seem to be quite
limited.

Naturally there is still a lot of room for improvement, as the
comparison Germany - Switzerland illustrates
(while Switzerland is roughly 10 times smaller, the mapper and object
density are very similar, and there are
no larger imports in both countries, contrary for example to the
Netherlands).

Simon