[OSM-legal-talk] Refusing CT but declaring contributions as PD

yarrel@gmail.com rob at robmyers.org
Wed Aug 24 16:45:45 BST 2011

If you lie about your ability to PD data, you are liable for the effects.

Whatever you do or don't sign.

- Rob.

"ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen" <g.gremmen at cetest.nl> wrote:

Signing (clicking) the CT explicitly transfers the
liability of the suitability to the contributor,
where declaring PD does not.
The Board wants us to sign a contract with them.
It's not about data but about compliance.

Regards,

Gert Gremmen,