[OSM-legal-talk] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Creative Commons wants your input on the 4.0 license process

Mike Linksvayer ml at creativecommons.org
Tue Dec 13 23:42:16 GMT 2011

Yes, it is. Apologies for not pinging this list directly and
immediately, but now I'll point out two issue pages that might be of
particular personal interest to some of you, and of long-term interest
to OSM:

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/4.0/ShareAlike (scope of SA and
potential compatibility with other copyleft licenses)

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/4.0/License_subject_matter (including
database rights)

Best,
Mike