[OSM-legal-talk] Apologies for misleading munin graphs

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Dec 21 23:54:11 GMT 2011

Hi,

    as you probably know I'm running statistics on the raw count of
objects processed by the OSMI view and making Munin graphs of them here:

http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/munin.html

I'm afraid that there has been an error in some of the graphs (example
graph with problem shown here
http://www.remote.org/frederik/tmp/odbl_ways-month.png) where the Y axis
did not start at 0, giving the impression that the number of problematic
was smaller than it in fact is. Especially the way graph looked as if,
if the trend continues, all problematic ways would be eliminated by
January which was a bit over-optimistic!

I've fixed the configuration and the graphs are less euphemistic now.
They are meant to inform, not to manipulate.