[OSM-legal-talk] CC-BY-SA / Non-separatable combination of OSM+other

Jonathan Harley jon at spiffymap.net
Thu Feb 3 10:25:40 GMT 2011

On 03/02/11 10:18, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> Jonathan Harley wrote:
>> Making it impossible to make works where not all of the elements
>> are free does nothing to protect the freedom of individuals to use
>> OSM.
> That's as may be, but to restate the point made by Frederik, you can't
> simply wish away what the licence _actually_ _says_, simply because you
> disagree with it.

Like I said, my interpretation of the license - like everyone's - is
guided by what we think the intent of it is.

J.

--
Jonathan Harley    :     Managing Director     :     SpiffyMap Ltd

Email: md at spiffymap.com   Phone: 0845 313 8457   www.spiffymap.com
Post: The Venture Centre, Sir William Lyons Road, Coventry CV4 7EZ