[OSM-legal-talk] Phase 4 -[erroneously was OpenStreetMap copyright credits]

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Wed Feb 16 19:22:39 GMT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frederik Ramm" <frederik at remote.org>
To: <legal-talk at openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [OSM-legal-talk] OpenStreetMap copyright credits

> Hi,
>
> On 02/16/11 18:56, David Groom wrote:
>> On the wiki under phase 4 of the licencing plan [1] it says "Final
>> cut-off. Community Question: What do we do with the people who have
>> declined or not responded?"
>>
>> Who is "the community" in the above context,
>
> Anyone who wants to say something. Note that it doesn't say: "Community
> decision". Just "Community question".

Ah. I mistook the sentance on the wiki to mean "the community" would be
asked a question, they would give an answer, and the majority answer would
be implemented.

Based on your answer, could I then ask who will make the decision about
"What do we do with the people who have declined or not responded?"

David