[OSM-legal-talk] Contributor Terms upgrade ready

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Tue Jan 18 14:48:41 GMT 2011

The links below show the wording we will formally release. I will confirm when it is done.  We will then set up and announce mechanism whereby anyone who has accepted the 1.0 terms can upgrade, this will be entirely optional.

The wording drops one suggested change -  the addition of the phrase, "and to the extent that you are able to do so" or similar into clause (2) - we'd like to look at this one further as it has some potential side-effects as currently worded.

Mike
License Working Group

Clean copy.:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1jkS-P8yBbivdF_NGNNphH9_crEXGz6uw6s45gIuNzR4