[OSM-legal-talk] LWN article on license change and Creative Commons

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Fri Jan 21 10:14:50 GMT 2011

On 21/01/11 00:02, Kai Krueger wrote:

> I'll try and paraphrase some of the main points and hope I don't
> missrepresent anyone.

I am *very* glad that CC are now publicly acknowledging the harm that
Science Commons has caused.

I don't know how far CC can go with the 4.0 licences, but Mike's comment
does appear to represent a major shift in thinking within CC.

It's well worth reading his responses to follow up comments in full.

And I look forward to the post he promises with great interest. :-)

- Rob.