[OSM-legal-talk] [Talk-GB] OS OpenData and ODbL OK

Andy Street mail at andystreet.me.uk
Wed Jul 20 19:31:50 BST 2011

On Wed, 2011-07-20 at 09:25 -0700, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> Robert Whittaker (OSM) wrote:
> > There's a draft statement in the LWG minutes a few
> > weeks ago [2]. I wonder if LWG got round to approving this
> > at their most recent meeting...
>
> They have now done so!

<snip statement>

Looks interesting, I'll certainly be reviewing it once the minutes have
been adopted but doesn't section 8 ("This is the entire agreement
between You and OSMF which supersedes any prior agreement, whether
written, oral or other, relating to the subject matter of this
agreement.") bit of the CTs invalidate this?

Regards,

Andy