[OSM-legal-talk] CTs are not full copyright assignment

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Jun 8 20:29:03 BST 2011

Hi,

Grant Slater wrote:
> On 8 June 2011 17:59, Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer <olaf at amen-online.de> wrote:
>> If I am correctly informed, then there are no plans to change the problematic
>> language in the CT, and the sysadmins have no plans to allow me to keep
>> contributing. Or am I missing something?
>
> Please list the "problematic language" you are referring to... Your
> email on the 18th of Jan or your email in reply to Kai on the 6th Feb.

If I remember correctly, Olaf did not want a minor change of
"problematic language", he requested a complete U-turn with regard to
relicensing, namely we was unwilling to submit to a 2/3 majority, but
requested the option to veto any future license change for "his" data.

If that is the case he's talking about then this is really far beyond
what "the sysadmins" want or don't want...

Bye
Frederik