[OSM-legal-talk] CTs are not full copyright assignment

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon Jun 27 09:30:24 BST 2011

On 27/06/11 09:12, Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer wrote:

> But this does not mean that my other, bigger, concerns about the CT are
> invalid (listed in the email you just replied to). Note that these concerns
> are directly linked to the current behavior of the sysadmin group.

Sorry, what has any of this got to do with the sysadmins? I just revived
your previous post and it seems to be about issues with the CTs which
are an LWG concern and nothing to do with the sysadmins.

> I appreciate the fact that you work with TimSC. I look forward to being able
> to read the page http://timsc.dev.openstreetmap.org/extralicenses/
> (I do not want to click "Decline" at the moment, because I am still undecided,
> and reading this page might contribute to my decision.)

You know that you can decline and then change your mind and accept later
right?

There is absolutely no need for anybody to be locked out of logging in.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/