[OSM-legal-talk] Request for clarification (for German translation) of CTs 1.2.4

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Mar 24 13:13:33 GMT 2011

I was referring to the 1.2.4 French translation

http://www.osmfoundation.org/images/c/c2/2011-03-08_OSM_Contributor_Terms_1.2.4_FrenchTranslation.pdf

What you have is the translation of 1.0.

The issue wrt to the wording is if to use a strong "must not infringe"
vs. a weak "should not infringe" (in the German translation).

Simon