[OSM-legal-talk] Tweeting mappers who have not responded

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Sep 4 20:54:18 BST 2011

Essentially (and I have relatively reliable numbers) the mappers in question
have been happy that such an effort was undertaken to get in contact with
them. At least from my experience negative response is essentially non-
existent.

Naturally it all depends on how you do it, and I'm not suggesting to be
heavy handed wrt the message delivered.

Simon