[OSM-legal-talk] Please, consider that more people want to mark even their future ODBl OSM contributions as CC-BY-SA compatible

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 11 06:51:19 BST 2012

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Apollinaris Schöll <aschoell at gmail.com> wrote:
> They can claim what they want. Even if you sign such a contract it is not
> valid. It's called employer and not slave driver. No court will enforce such
> a contract.
Mr Schöll,

I have hear otherwise, first of all if you sign a contact with the
plan to break it you are in a weak situation.
And even if it is wrong, that does not mean you will have a job
afterwards or the money to fight the case. What I am looking for  for
is a waiver in general for people working on collaborative projects to
give to employeers, this is not just about OSM, see last post on that
thread in the cc list.

thanks,
mike

--